Monday, August 13, 2007

Pictures from Melissa's party, I'm sorry

Jeremy in a sexy jacket, he could hardly move his arms, it was really funny. I tried it on and almost dislocated my shoulder getting it on.

"What happens at the Hayes' stays..."

"at the Hayes'

Everybody is arriving, and they are all very impressed with my sexyness.

Shawna and Kendal looking retro. That shirt is actually from the seventies. Shawna had some good cleavage going on.

Did I stumbled onto a Corona photo shoot or something?

Okay I am really really sorry you had to see that. I almost didn't post it because...well you can see. Well anyway it is a really funny picture so I had to do it. I look pretty sexy don't I? I was charging all the girls a dollar to put their hand on the hand print on my shorts, I didn't make that uch money:( Sorry to all the girls that missed out. Melissa got to do it for free because it was her birthday. I still have those shorts if anybody would like to borrow them. Again I am sorry, but look how sexy Melissa looks mmmeeeooooooowwww.

Here is Maddie looking all hippie trippy with Cam in her lap. Don't worry she really wasn't tripp'n out. She did a great job creating and getting the games setup, it was alot of fun. Thanks Mattie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home