Monday, July 09, 2007

Some pictures from July 3rd at the Haye's








We where all just standing around and suddenly there was fire works coming out of no where so we just sat down and watch.

"Hey whats going on I can't hear anything, and how come I feel like that someone is stepping on my head?"

Here is Matty driving her kick butt kart that has NOS, it does 0 to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds.

Here are Jaclyn and Cam in the spooky dark orchard.

Emma found a magic wond in the garage, she turned her brother into a turtle, still trying to change him, I will keep you posted on his transformation.

What a sweet couple, Alaina looks a little drunk but I don't think she was.

Poor Kyle didn't like the fireworks that much as you can kind of tell.

Holly and Phil having a good time.

Heather, Brian, Phil, and Holly. Heather and Brian are expecting in Aug. Heather didn't want her picture taken, it looks like she is giving Holly a " I hate Isaac look ".

There is Randy enjoying a nice beverage.

Kyle is having some fun with his Dad. "So dad how we have done fifty laps around the house already and I am getting tired, do you think that I can take a break yet?"

"I got to get out of here before dad wants to use me as a human wheel barrow again."

There is Melissa enjoying the heck out of Cam. "Oh Cam just farted in my hand and spit down my shirt, well I guess it would be Cam if he didn't."

Our little happy family

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got some really good shots of the fireworks, and that one caption of Emma with her firework is so funny, and great picture!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Aumnayan said...

I like the firework pics. Looks like you had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home